Welcome to Creative Floor Crafters, FLP
should you choose CREATIVE FLOOR CRAFTERS?
FLOOR CRAFTERS cares about results and appearance.
- We care about
your home and its contents.
- We care about
the work that you associate with our name.
- We care greatly
about what you, your friends, and neighbors think of our
- We want
to inform our prospective customers of the multitude of variables
which may exist BEFORE they choose what they will live with for
years, even decades.
CREATIVE FLOOR CRAFTERS is a third generation family-owned
business with a history of caring.
- All of the preceding family members were detail and quality oriented.
- They insisted on incorporating methods that contribute to a better
product and increased satisfaction by our customers.
- Those tradition have continued on and our customers see it in
- While "the industry norm" has been for others to focus
on increased production, cheaper products, and profit unwarranted
by their results, we focus on things that will provide our customers
better real quality.
CREATIVE FLOOR CRAFTERS continuously produces results that
are known to be superior.
- We ensure that our customer's floors are better
by doing preparation and restorative work others ignore.
- We implement techniques and common sense practices that others
are unaware of or will not take the time to do.
- We provide an enduring product that has better initial appearance,
and quality that becomes evident over time.
CREATIVE FLOOR CRAFTERS has the experience our customers want.
From a 70 year family history of working on wood floors, we
- We've learned things about finishes for the benefit of our customers
that others don't care about or want to know.
- We've learned about major differences in much of the wood flooring
available that affects what we choose for our customers.
- We've learned that as our customers live with and use the floors
we've done, and as they compare their floors to others, they appreciate
our quality more and more.
- We work for people who want more value for their money
in Minneapolis, St. Paul, all the surrounding suburbs, throughout
Minnesota, into North Dakota & South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- How to install a wood floor
– We regularly provide extremely helpful on-the-job technical
installation assistance for an hourly fee, that can allow those
who choose to install pre-finished or unfinished wood floors themselves
to achieve much better results than what can be learned from a video,
book, or magazine article.
Maple with Glitsa Swedish Finish and a Woodshapes brand
flush without frame vent
the help of these quality finishes, we achieve better results.
- Used in the US of A with great success for over 50 years.
waterborne finishes – "InfinityII"
emulsion and new Glitsa "MAX" with polycarbonate resins.
- Very durable, high quality, waterborne finishes.
- Highly rated, very durable "Primero" oil-modified polyurethane
- Other finishes used according to job
NWFA Certified and Insured.